Upcoming tournaments, camps and other events
General Guidelines for GBL at Suwanee Sports Academy and High Schools
These requests are to ensure the best possible experience for both participants and spectators.
- SSA Guest Services Manager and Program Coordinator will be available at the front desk to offer any assistance.
- Courts will open 30 minutes prior to the first game.
- Gate for GBL - Adults - $4; Students - $2
- Only coaches and players are admitted at no charge.
- There are no discounts.
- Coaches must show pass each and every time they enter the building.
- Schedules will be posted on the monitors in the lobby if possible.
- GBL coaches will provide their own team's basketballs. SSA does not provide basketballs for warm-ups or games.
- Siblings must be supervised at all times. We ask that GBL siblings remain in the GBL spectator area.
- No Basketballs in Lobby Policy – We ask that parents leave basketballs in the car; basketballs from the outside become a problem on the courts between games/quarters and at timeouts when siblings run out on the court to play. If requests do not help, SSA staff has been instructed to take basketballs and place name on them at the front desk.
- No open court play on unused goals is allowed.
- No coolers in the building; participants are allowed to bring water/Powerade from home.
- Ask for ice bags for injuries at front desk.